2008/04/14

I've got a bad feeling about this...

In my past I've been quite the DnD player.... I'm a huge dork what can I say.

With 4e coming I keep getting a bad feeling about where the game is heading.

It's little things, like how Elves have suddenly grown an average of 6 inches.
Or how rogues can now sneak attack Golems.
Fighter's can keep an enemy "focused" on them.
Maybe I haven't done the work to read into it, but I just get the feeling that the people at Wizards sat down and tried to convert WOW to paper... I'll start to really look through this soon, since I'm interested in picking these up. I was interested in using the only component to hook up with a few people online until I found out that it was fifteen dollars a month. Which is insane, as much as I would love to get the old group together. For $15 a month we could all play WOW and I wouldn't have to design the adventures, or put up with people whining about failed saves.

Fly Smart everyone,

Here's hoping I'm horribly mistaken.

No comments: