2008/04/03

The big move...

Over the next few days I am going to prep for my big move out to 0.0; where I intend to live in one of the npc regions. It's time for a change really, and taking the plunge into the frontiers of EVE should be an interesting change of pace.
To prepare I've started buying ship blueprint copies and vanilla T1 blueprints like mad. Fortunately the cruiser and frigate size module prints are fairly reasonably priced. The battleship ones however are not so nicely priced. I figure it'll cost me approximately 50% of my wealth to "set up shop" as it were. That should land me a few Battle cruisers, the fittings I need to run them and a mining ship for giggles.
I'll probably mission for one of the pirate factions, and if I like it I'll work my way through all of them. I'd like to get a stable of shiny faction birds to fly.
For now however, I need to find medium artillery blueprints... which in Essence may take some doing.

Fly Smart,
Quincy Tawharr

No comments: