2008/04/29

Back at it...

So I finally took the 82 jump haul out to 0.0 to start my change of pace. I settled on Sansha space, for no particular reason other than it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Not a lot in the way of a market out there which is a surprise... I expected there to be no market at all. Granted the market is a bout 30 jumps from where I am, but it's there. It often surprises me how little danger you're while traveling in this game. Since I was hauling BP's for my stay in nullsec (154 no less). I was rolling in my trusty SexyBack, a Matari Covops.
Even jumping into a bubbled gate didn't phase me in the slightest. Pick a direction, recloak, change directions when cloaked... laugh as the Vaga zooms by trying to decloack you. Then maneuver around the bubble and you're home free.

Good Times really, on the down side I forgot to set a med clone on the way and now I'll have to go 20 jumps back from where I set up. A lab is 12 or so jumps away, but the factories are within a jump of where I am.

Props to whomever can nail down which system I'm in with a single guess.

Fly Smart people,
Quincy

No comments: