2008/03/20

Presenting Lewis Hamilton...

Which is the name of my Purty Malediction.
She's quick, fire's missiles, and has a boost to Warp scrambler/disruptor range. Which I didn't realize until I had been flying it for a week. Noob moment really.
I have no fancy speed implants, and given my corp rigs aren't really an option so I don't think I'm doing too badly with my fitting.
In the Mids: MWD II , Warp Disruptor II, Stasis Webifier II
In the Lows: 2x Overdrive II's, and a Nanofiber II
In the Highs: 3x 'Malkuth' Standard Launchers...
Generally I try to stay out of web range unless I'm letting the cavalry close. The second reason to not use rockets is ; I'm not out to kill stuff with this. The Cavalry kills stuff, not the scout.
She'll pull about 6.5km/s, and get this her targeting range is actually shorter than her disrupting range. 28km targeting with a disruption range of 28.8, how cool is that?
Talk about a fun ship to fly, except when I chase a stabber 4 systems, scram it and then promptly fly out of targeting range.

Fly Safe everyone,

Quincy

No comments: