2008/03/15

A first time for everything....

A little background, currently my corporation is Blue of RedversusBlue. As the name implies we are locked in an eternal struggle of warfare. Kind of like Super Mario Brothers one if you will.
Since we're a little short of Fleet Commanders I volunteered to lead a group of intrepid fighters out to combat the Red menace. To understate, fleet commanding is a challenge. Even when you have better people around you offering suggestions (which I asked for). We took the trip from our home system in Bei to the Red's home in Hatakani with our light force. The destination gate in Hatakani ended up being camped on the Hata side. Which was fine except we ended up getting chased a few systems with me picking gates pretty much at random until we pulled a couple jumps ahead.
Then our intrepid warriors and I elected to head home (read run away) to combat a station camp back home. We promptly ran headlong into a moving camp in Balle, I assume they were trying to figure out where we were. Amazingly only my beloved Rupture died. Which I lost driving a Stiletto away from a Battleship so it could run away. Why the Interceptor didn't just stay on the battleship I'll never know. I generally don't look gift horses in the mouth though. A learning experience to be sure, good times all around. Well, for Red anyways.

In the night I hopped into a Malediction... which I REALLY liked. The ship just felt right, better in fact than the Minmatar interceptors have. A little silly maybe, but it's a solid little ship.
I'll tinker with the fitting and then post it for your lulz.

Fly Smart (meaning don't let me lead your gangs),

Quincy

No comments: